Rui Palha


I had the luck to meet Rui Palha in my journey, December 2011, to Lisboa. 
I met a simple person, a friendly man with kind manners and clever humor.
It was really nice to walk and discuss with him about photography, about his city, about anything.
I left from Portugal and i feel i have a friend now there.


 (Rui and Lukas in the background shooting)

The photographer Rui Palha? A "flaneur" of Lisboa, with so much love for every corner of this city  and mostly so much love for its people.
His images describe uniquely the mystic and the greatness of this city's atmosphere .He is turning ordinary people around him into the actors of his street theatre.
I think i can recognize Rui's photos from miles away .. It's Lisboa' air blowing in them ,it's his point of view that makes Lisboa's air blow stronger.

Rui 's book "Street photography"
View more information here







  •            SHARE
    •  
    •